Antesa Jensen Interview
Antesa Jensen Interview
Antesa (Antee-sah) Jensen is an emotional intelligence and human-centric innovation expert who guides leaders and coaches in evoking the genius in themselves and others. She has lead emotional intelligence workshops with TEDxCopenhagen, interactive talks on the impact the unhealed human body has on the planet at international roundtables addressing climate change, and was a finalist with her talk on how knowledge is the opposite of innovation at the Nordic Business Forum Speaker Contest in 2019. Welcome Antesa to Human With Resources
Innovation Leadership Questions
- As a leader, how can you foster innovation within an organization?
- As someone that guides leaders, do you have any specific methodology to encourage people to create new ideas?
- From your experience, how much time should a team dedicate to innovate?
- From a leader’s perspective, what is the biggest innovation leadership challenge?
- Speaking of ROI or metrics or KPI, how can you measure innovation within organizations you lead ?
- How would you advise a team to celebrate innovation?
- What do you see as a challenge for an innovative leader to inspire his/her team to innovate?
- In your opinion what is the future of innovation? Is the attitude innovate or fade away?
- What is a common characteristic of Innovative leaders?
Inusual.com blog spotlight of the week:
There is no consensus when it comes to what makes a successful innovator. A certain degree of creativity is a requirement, that’s for sure, but the exact characteristics can vary from industry to industry, person to person. Here are five ingredients we think make for a successful innovator:
- Sensing opportunity - As it so happens, successful innovators have a knack for identifying gaps in the market they operate in.
- Proper Training & Education - Contrary to popular belief and a few successful examples, college dropouts do not make for great innovators. Well-trained experts with formal education, years of training, and experience do, however.
- Proactivity & Persistence - It would only make sense that these two qualities taken together would make it on this list. As we’ve said before, creativity will only turn to innovation through execution.
- Prudence - Another trait strongly linked to experience is prudence. Even though we like to think of innovators as risk takers, in reality, they are the exact opposite.
- Emotional Intelligence - At times, Innovators are portrayed as individualistic geniuses and independent spirits that come up with all sorts of revolutionary ideas on their own.
For more information and details about todays Inusual.com blog spotlight, visit: 5 Characteristics That Define Successful Innovators
Information about Antesa
Your company name: Adventure Awake
Website: www.antesajensen.com and www.adventureawake.com
Contact and social channels
URL of interest:
http://www.antesajensen.com/believe A free worksheet to download that will take the reader through the process of breaking through limiting beliefs
For more information check out www.inusual.net, as a professional community of innovative leaders, and www.inusual.com for the rest of our corporate services.
We also invite you to click the links in the show notes as we also have a Spanish version of this podcast, check out www.inusual.net, as a professional community of innovative leaders, and www.inusual.com for the rest of our corporate services.